libshout Release 2.4.5
We are pleased to announce a new release of libshout!
The changes include:
- Improved shout.h for reading, and understanding.
- Marked dumpfile support as obsolete (as
SHOUT_PROTOCOL_XAUDIOCAST already is).
- Added Support for setting the content language.
- Avoid the use of obsolete functions (#2317).
- Several small fixes for non-blocking mode (#2321, #2315).
- Corrected detection of libogg (mostly for windows targets).
- Now accept TLS mode “auto” when build without TLS support.
- Added new tool shout(1).
Download libshout 2.4.5 from the download page.
Posted Dec 16, 2020 by phschafft